- No cost to Home Health or Hospice agency.—WCS works directly with patients’ Insurance.
- Weekly bedside wound (and G-tube as needed) treatment by a qualified MD/PA
- All regulatory requirements are met in full.
- Accountable Care Originations and hospital referrals are increased.
- Nursing visits are reduced by an average of 50%.
- WCS documentation supports wound care treatments
- Hospice wound patients under our care receive wound supplies through our affiliated partners
- Dressing supplies costs are reduced by eliminating unnecessary dressing changes & frequent order changes
- Surgeons and allied WCS staff work within the Home Health agency’s existing dressing supplies formulary to help keep dressing supplies costs low.
- Your organization will differentiate itself in the community as an agency of excellence affiliated with WCS.
- WCS surgical staff team works with your nurses, Dietician and Physical Therapists to make a coordinated plan to resolve and heal wounds.
- WCS staff can also assist you with palliative wound care for terminally ill patients.
- WCS medical staff may incorporate dietician consult and IV/IM antibiotic therapy if clinically necessary.
- WCS documentation and orders supporting are completed and returned within 24 hours of our medical providers visit with patient.